Sunday 17 February 2013

With time and money a scarcity at the moment, I've decided to do a series of meals, that I'm going to call,

Two For The Price Of One.
 
 
I'm not talking about dollar value, but time value. I can cook or prepare both of these meals, and they will both use similar ingredients in a different way. One I will make for dinner on the night, and the other will be tomorrows dinner.

I'd love to have your meals featured (yes you!) so if you'd like to contribute, comment below, email me at alishaluxford@hotmail.com or contact me at our Facebook Page.  
 
 This page, will be an index to all the Two For The Price Of One meals. Just click on the link you want, and it will lead you there.

1) Sausage Curry with Rice and Echidna Rissoles with Vegetables
2) Chicken Noodle Soup with Croutons, and Chicken Kiev with Roast Vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment